Fall in Love with Triathlon Fitness
Sustainable, Trasformative Triathlon Fitness, Simplified
Well Rounded Health and Fitness Begins With Three Core Disciplines
Begin your journey to a new and exciting lifestyle of exceptional health & fitness. Explore the free resources below to learn the simple, safe, and effective training methods of the fittest people in the world. Start training today, and enjoy 2 free weeks of our XL TriFit beginner triathlon training plan with no obligation.
Why Triathlon Fitness?
There are many fitness programs in the world to choose from, but Triathlon Fitness is the most effective training program on the planet. Here’s why:
- It’s fun! There’s no better way to get fit and healthy than to make it an adventure. Running races, making friends, enjoying the great outdoors, these are just some of the many ways that triathlon is a FUN sport!
- It’s a foundation. The easy aerobic workouts combined with healthy, clean nutrition build a solid foundation for multitudes of other activities. Whether you want to stick with triathlon, become a surfer, or climb mountains, triathlon fitness will provide a strong base of fitness.
- It’s sustainable. Most of us struggle with exercise programs because we lose interest, we burnout, we get injured, or it’s just not fun anymore. Easy, gradual routines help us to develop strength, speed, and endurance over time, and avoid unnecessary pain and burnout. Ditch the “no pain, no gain” mentality and build your fitness the right way, and the sustainable way.
- It’s variable. Swim, bike, run, strength. Four separate and distinct elements which not only help you to develop complete fitness, but keeps it interesting.
- It’s a tribe. What you’ll find in our community and within the triathlon community as a whole, is the most encouraging, supportive, positive, and inspiring athletes in the world… and you will become one of us!
- It’s achievable. Go to any triathlon race in the world and witness athletes who have overcome tremendous challenge to become their best selves. Triathlon is one of the only sports in the world where amateurs get to share a race course with the pros. It’s one of the only sports in the world where the last place finisher is just as happy as first place! Anyone can do it, and I invite you to discover the passion I found for triathlon fitness and join our community!
We Have Options! Choose the Best Plan for You
9 Month "Idle to Iron" Training Plan (Coming Soon!)Do you dream of one day finishing an Ironman triathlon? Are you unsure where to start? What if I told you that with disciplined effort, you could cross an Ironman finish line in less than a year? Now it’s possible with our “Idle to Ironman” training plan!
Here’s what some Extra Life athletes have said…
“Adam proved to be the coach for me not for the promise of athletic greatness, but because he understood the importance of the mental aspect in my training. He made training for Ironman become a platform for my own growth and healing. Adam knows how help you reach your goals whether you’re an elite athlete or someone who is ready to take back control of their life.”
“Working with Adam broadened me even further than I had imagined. He is very well learned, compassionate and comprehensive in his approach. My overall health, well-being, feeling of strength and balance, self-confidence and belief that anything is possible has improved dramatically. Specific training techniques as well as attention to nutrition, breathing exercises, and mindfulness have had tremendously positive effects. Adam is not only willing and eager to share his proven methods for success, he is willing to be bold and apply his expertise in both known ways, as well as new ways, and explore helping you reach your full potential – often exceeding what you thought that might be. I am fitter and even slightly faster now than I was in my prime, running marathons 22 years ago!”
“Adam is a phenomenal coach and a triathlon ambassador. He possesses that rare combination of knowledge, experience and passion that helps athletes grow, learn and achieve their dreams. The best decision I made before tackling my first 70.3 half-Ironman was having Adam in my corner.”
“Contemplating how I was going to train for a full ironman was a bit overwhelming given my sporadic work schedule and long hours as an emergency veterinarian. Adam not only worked with me on my schedule but made it feasible to achieve the workouts he had planned. I was introduced to the Maffetone method, which made the training sustainable and allowed me to not “burn out”. He was flexible and answered questions when I didn’t know the ‘why’ to the workout, which helped me train with intention. It wasn’t easy, but it helped me stay committed to my goal of finishing my first full ironman! My goal time was under 12 hours, and I achieved an 11:24 thanks to Adam’s training plan and a good race day.”
“I’ve never felt better physically (and mentally) than when I was training with Adam and Extra life Tri fitness. I really enjoyed working with Adam and am looking forward to signing up with him again next season as I move toward my goal of completing a full Ironman race!”